The successful candidate will work closely with the operations manager and director of the company to ensure:
- Daily running of the office operation.
- Assigning work to staff and dealing with employees on a regular basis.
- Project analysis and preparations for upcoming projects.
- Problem solving.
- Dealing with Administration requests and constant update of information and chasing information as requested.
- Need for flexibility and willing to take calls outside of office hours sometimes.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisation skills, filing, updating etc.
- Microsoft office skills essential.
- Spread sheet & database knowledge.
- Willingness & enthusiasm to train on company software packages.
- Good business acumen and an understanding of the key performance indicators that will determine the success of this role.
- Be able to function as part of a young hungry team and lead this expanding company to future growth.
- Understanding of essential confidentiality of all Company information.
Please forward all CV’s in confidence to the Managing Director: Darragh@ossrecruit.ie by the close of business on the 18th December 2014.
OSS is an equal opportunities employer.
Unit 4, Oakclose, The Western Business, Dublin 12.