- Manage an established recruitment client base while also exploring the possibilities of increased revenue streams for the companies other divisions.
- Ensuring in conjunction with our recruitment consultants that all labour requirements are met on a daily basis.
- Interviewing and meeting potential candidates.
- Meeting new clients and further developing the OSS brand through networking and sales calls.
- Establish your own list of clients and develop them.
- Managing the employee database with our labour team.
- Attending and managing large one off labour projects on a national and international level.
- Sometimes working out of office hours.
- Ensure that all quality policies, health and safety policies and procedures are being adhered to and observed.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisation skills, filing, updating etc.
- Microsoft office skills essential.
- Relate positively to other staff members.
- Spread sheet & database knowledge.
- Willingness & enthusiasm to train on company software packages.
- Good business acumen and an understanding of the key performance indicators that will determine the success of this role.
- Previous experience in this sector while desirable is not essential.
- Be able to function as part of a young hungry team and lead this expanding company to future growth.
- Understanding of essential confidentiality of all Company information.
Unit 4, Oakclose, Western Business Park, Dublin 12.
Please send an up to date copy of your CV to the Managing Director: Darragh@ossrecruit.ie by the close of business on the 18th December 2014.
OSS is an equal opportunities employer.